Monday, January 16, 2017

I HAVE A DREAM

We used Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech to spark our conversations this morning.  I asked my 4th grade students the following questions after watching the famous "I Have a Dream" speech:
  What dream do you have for our country?  
What dream do you have for our world?
What dream do you have for yourself?  
What dream do you have for your family?



Here are their responses...
I HAVE A DREAM:

  • That everyone will have shelter.-Shelby
  • That they will find a cure for cancer.-Kaitlynn
  • That people will no longer fight over money.-Zech
  • That I’ll become a lawyer and help justice throughout the land.-Ty
  • That no one will be hungry.-Phillip
  • That I will be a professional football player.-Joshua
  • That I will learn more about cloning technology.-Cameron
  • That I will catch every Pokemon.-JJ
  • That my boys will find careers that will make them happy, and they will continue to be healthy.-Mrs. Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment