Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sorry About the Mess!


Krissy Venosdale knows all about teaching gifted kids.  She knows, as well as I do, that learning is hands-on and sometimes downright dirty.  Whether it's building a volcano, experimenting with sheep manure, or creating a work of art...making a mess is part of the creative process.  I keep this sign outside my door to remind visitors that we ARE learning.

I do, however, enjoy seeing our room clean an organized at the beginning of the year...really I do.  So, I want to show you pictures of our room actually clean.  Everything is in a spot, and the custodians are happy! 

But, what I enjoy even more than seeing a clean room, is seeing my students, explore, build, create, and problem solve.  Let's see how long it takes to really mess it up (in a good way)!  





No comments:

Post a Comment